Thursday, November 03, 2005

A Morning Person Already?

Here's the smile we get to see each morning when Tommy wakes from 12 hours of restful sleep (well, 12 hours on a good night!). He goes to bed around 7:00 p.m. and the rooster crows for him between 6:00 and 7:00 a.m., though he's been rising a bit earlier since daylight savings began. No matter how early, our day is always off to a great start with this big grin. I like to say to him "You look like you just won the baby lottery!" Doesn't he?

Here our little sunshine reaches for the toes of his pajamas on his changing table. He's so helpful! He is very interested in his feet and has started pulling on the toes of his socks, too. So far I've caught him each time, but I'm sure the day will come when he peels one off and I don't see him do it. Pair this with his love for throwing things, and little Tommy will have the washing machine beat in the "widowed sock" category before the holidays!

3 comments:

Henry's Mommy said...

He is such a little angel and gets cuter and cuter every day!!! Wish I could squeeze those cheeks in person!

Love you!
Auntie Jess

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how cute the little man is! And he's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Oops... I'm anonymous! -Dana :)